20 September 2012
Every moment looking outside the greenish land, it's flashing in my mind.
'So here I am right now, yea?'
Another big smile for myself. =)
Yea, here I am, now I am.
It was my 15-year-old dream?
Or younger?
I probably couldn't recall since when I have them in my mind but I know that, it was my dream and it is my dream to be here.
Yes, the United Kingdom.
The country which I has been so looking forward to!
I used to tell my family that I want to earn UK pounds, aahaa!
And my major aim studying in UK is to travel around the European countries.
Well, time always plays important role in the growing up process of each of us.
I think it did make some changes on my aims.
Self enrichment is what I am focusing now.
To be a better homosapien.
Cheers!
2 comments:
All the best there :)
thnx rachel <3
Post a Comment